Kyler's cross-country picker
- C97 (55.5 miles): LOWELL, LOWELL, IN
- 1C1 (54.4 miles): PAXTON, PAXTON, IL
- TIP (55.6 miles): RANTOUL NATL AVN CNTR-FRANK ELLIOTT FLD, RANTOUL, IL
- PRG (54.4 miles): EDGAR COUNTY, PARIS, IL
- 3I3 (55.7 miles): SKY KING, TERRE HAUTE, IN
- 78I (55.8 miles): PAM'S PLACE, EMINENCE, IN
- IWH (55.9 miles): WABASH MUNI, WABASH, IN
- OXI (56.4 miles): STARKE COUNTY, KNOX, IN
- 0I2 (56.6 miles): BRAZIL CLAY COUNTY, BRAZIL, IN
- IKK (57.2 miles): GREATER KANKAKEE, KANKAKEE, IL
- MZZ (57.6 miles): MARION MUNI, MARION, IN
- RCR (52.1 miles): FULTON COUNTY, ROCHESTER, IN
- 7L8 (58.1 miles): POST-AIR, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- 3I1 (51.4 miles): ELWOOD, ELWOOD, IN
- MQJ (58.7 miles): MOUNT COMFORT, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- IND (51.1 miles): INDIANAPOLIS INTL, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- I80 (50.8 miles): NOBLESVILLE, NOBLESVILLE, IN
- C92 (59.5 miles): MENTONE, MENTONE, IN
- C98 (50.3 miles): LAKE VILLAGE, LAKE VILLAGE, IN
- C16 (59.9 miles): FRASCA FIELD, URBANA, IL
Landing facility data
provided by the
Area map generated through
(U.S. Census Bureau).
I built this for my wife so that she could find good cross-country flights for her dual training.
You're welcome to use it/link to it.
My distance calculations are horribly rough.
Don't trust them.
("Not to be used for navigation...or certification...purposes.")
Public-use airports are denoted by strong text.
I use GET (not POST) for everything I do, so you should be able to easily bookmark results.
You could even use the URLs in your own pages.